This is our current problem right now. I am a picky eater and I am really having a hard time thinking what to eat. And it does not help that here, rice is not part of their meal. Fortunately, I have a savior. There are two Filipino restaurants here that serves of course, Filipino meal. But still it’s not the same way back home. Last night, the husband let me try grilled chicken and chicken kebab. Unfortunately, I do not like both. Today, I just have to cook beef steak and I am praying that it will give me my appetite.
I was teasing our little girl that we have to go home already. To which she always say NO. Of course, she loves it here since according to her she has a car. Speaking of car, I think it’s time for us to start giving attention to the auto insurance quote that are being sent to us.
1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend?
Yeah, my sister.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
For our family to be together.
3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
One day last week, I felt so down. I know it’s the depression that is attached to lupus. Because there is nothing to be depressed about. I am quite happy with how everything turned out. But I know I have to rest. I am trying to clean up the pad and have come up with a lot of trash. I was even surprised to see a lot of books here, it’s so good if only we can sell used books. The books are not being used anymore and it would be nice if we can gain some more funds for us. But for now I have a lot of household chores to do. And a lot of stuff to buy.
1. The right word are like soothing arms that gives a hug.
2. Calm down and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up, up and away.
4. Where my daughter is, is where you’ll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that thing?
6. Resting is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the perfume sale, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and doing the laundry and Sunday, I want to attend mass!