1. Apples are to oranges as mommies are to babies.
2. Get real and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear thunder.
4. Be proud when waving the flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but be strong enough to face the consequences of your actions.
I have to admit that one of the reason that is holding me back in buying a car (except for financial concern) is the thought of taking care of it and making sure that it being maintained well. In my previous experience having a car is convenient yes but there would also be hassle especially if your car starts showing signs of wear and tear. You have to subject not only the car but yourself also to time consuming task and unexpected expenses. Of course, as my husband would say those will be history if we choose to buy a brand new car wherein it won’t have any problem for at least five years. And if by any chance we experience any machine trouble we can readily call the dealer and they would handle the repair. With this consideration, I am now about 70% into buying a new vehicle.
These are the things that keeps me on the edge this last couple of days :
- hair fall – I can see strands of hair everywhere in our house. In bed, on the floor and in our bathroom. I am not sure if its because my scalp is unhealthy or my LUPUS is making its presence felt.
I have been spending a lot of time reading ebooks on my cellular phone. At first I was having a hard time reading those pdf files on my cellphone but later I learn that converting the file to text files made it much easier to read the ebooks. So, now that I have fixed my dilemma of scrolling left to right, I am addicted to reading my favorite books in my phone. But of course, too much reading can put a strain in my eyes. There are times that I feel that I am dizzy and my eyes are all heavy. I am thinking its time to put on my reading glasses.