1. “In a hole in the ground there lived a fussy rabbit.”
2. “You screwed up bigtime!, but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, and thunder and lightning strikes.”
4. “Free from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and it try to grab me.”
but I am enjoying it! We have been out of the house for five consecutive days now and have been spending our mornings in the pool for the little girl’s swimming lesson. The lessons made me both proud and frustrated. Proud because the little girl is growing up and frustrated because there are times that she would cry out for me and would want to stop swimming. All in all I still cherish times like this. I know I am blessed to have experienced it. I am just glad that the instructor asked me if we could make the lesson today for two hours because she won’t be able to be to teach Anevay lesson tomorrow because of school. So tomorrow would be a rest day for us. Yehey! That would be enough for me to scout for moving trucks and do some house chores like cleaning and cleaning. haha.